eRaider Account Manager is the web application that lets you manage your eRaider account at Texas Tech University. Follow the steps below to sign in.
1) Browse to https://eraider.ttu.edu.
2) Click Manage Your Account.
3) If you are signed in to a domain-authenticated computer with your eRaider credentials, the authentication could be passed through to your browser automatically. In this case, you will be signed in without having to enter a username and password. This depends on the browser and its browser settings. If you were not prompted for a username and password, proceed to the next step.
If you were prompted for a username and password, type your TechMail address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) as the username. Individuals without a TechMail account should type ttu\your_eRaider_username (e.g., ttu\jdoe) for the username.
TIP: If you are using the username format domain\username, ensure that you are using a backslash, not a forward slash, between the domain name and your username.
NOTE: The "ttu" and backslash in front of the username specifies that your account is on the TTU domain. Accounts on the TTUHSC domain should use the format ttuhsc\username.
For the password, type your eRaider password. Then, click Sign in.
In some instances, you may be presented with a "gray box" sign-in window for https://fs.ttu.edu like the one seen below. This is normal, and you can still sign in using your TechMail address or domain\username along with your eRaider password. Then, press Enter/return, click OK, Sign in, or the appropriate button.
4) If you have opted in to legacy two-factor authentication for additional services, choose how you would like to verify your identity. Then, click Continue. If you do not see the two-factor authentication prompt, skip to the OUTCOME section.
5) You will receive a verification code by voice call or text message. Type the verification code and click Verify.
You are signed in to eRaider Account Manager and can use the available options to manage your account.