You receive the following message when attempting to sign in to Blackboard Learn at TTU:
Unknown user: USERNAME
For reference, the Error ID is ERROR_ID.
DAY_OF_WEEK, MONTH DAY, YEAR TIME TIME_ZONE
You are unable to sign in to the Blackboard Learn system at TTU.
Students may not have access to their Blackboard courses until the first day of the class for the semester.
1) Wait until the first day of class for the semester. Then, attempt to access your course in Blackboard.
2) Confirm that you are registered for the course.
3) Confirm that the course(s) you are registered for are using Blackboard for the course.
4) Please contact IT Help Central and provide the following information for additional troubleshooting:
- Course name
- Course number
- Section number
- Instructor's first and last name
IT Help Central will assign a request or incident in your name to Blackboard system administrators for investigation.
You will be able to access Blackboard on the first day of class if that class uses Blackboard and you are correctly added to the course.