Where to take a TTU owned computer when a faculty or staff member is leaving the university


If you have a computing device that is the property of Texas Tech and you are leaving the university, you will need to turn in the device. Please contact your college or department's property inventory custodian. Departments and colleges purchase and manage their own computers and equipment, and responsibility of that equipment lies with the particular department or college in question.