Contact info for main TTU website (


Requested changes to the main website can be made by contacting IT Help Central. IT Help Central will assign a request in your name to the appropriate group.

When contacting IT Help Central, please describe exactly what needs to be changed, and provide a link to the exact web page(s) where the change is needed.

Sites beginning with or are managed by their respective owners and cannot be changed by the TTU IT Division. We only have authorization to change pages beginning with exactly


When the request is received, someone on the web team will review the request. If the request is approved, they will make the necessary changes as soon as possible.