How to: Request recovery of MyWeb data


If your MyWeb service is disabled and you still need access to remaining data on the MyWeb server, a request will need to be submitted to IT Help Central. Any data residing in your MyWeb folder will only be retrievable up to 30 days after the service is disabled.

1) Contact IT Help Central via email using your TechMail account.

2) IT Help Central will assign an issue in your name to the system administrators to request the recovery of your data.


System administrators will review your request. If approved, the recovered files will be provided to you.