How to: Request access to Qualtrics survey software and services


There are several areas on campus that have departmental or college licenses with Qualtrics such as Psychology, the College of Human Sciences, the Rawls College of Business, the College of Education, and the Office of the VP of Research. If you are in one of these areas, please contact your departmental or college IT support staff for information about account access.

If you are outside of these departments and would like to use Qualtrics Survey software, please visit and work with Qualtrics directly to purchase a license.