Sign in to Outlook on the web. Under Settings, go to "Manage mobile devices". Hover your pointer over the device and click the trash can.
When a mobile device is configured to access your TechMail account through the Outlook app or your device's native ActiveSync technology, the device's information will be listed in Outlook on the web. You can manually remove the device from the list if there is a problem or if you've just gotten rid of the device. To do so, please follow the steps below.
2) In the top right-hand corner, click the settings icon (cog).
3) The settings menu contains a search field. Type "mobile" into the field. When the list of results appears, click Manage mobile devices.
4) Hover your mouse pointer over the mobile device that you would like to remove, and click the "Delete" icon (trash can).
5) Click Save at the bottom of the window to confirm.
NOTE: This will sever the relationship between your device and the TechMail service. You will no longer be able to access your TechMail account from the device unless you go through the setup process to add your account back to the device.
6) Close the settings window by clicking the X in the upper right-hand corner.
The relationship between the device and your TechMail account has been broken. The device will no longer be able to access your TechMail account unless you go through the setup process again on the device.