How to: Get assistance with Suddenlink cable TV service in the TTU residence halls


Any links or information in this article are merely provided as a convenience or informational resource. They do not imply nor represent an endorsement by Texas Tech University or its affiliates. For additional assistance, please contact the manufacturer/provider of the product/service or your preferred third-party support provider.


For assistance with cable television services provided by Suddenlink in the TTU residence halls, residents may submit a FixIt request at

Another alternative is for the resident to go directly to the front desk in their hall.


University Student Housing will provide assistance.