How to: Get assistance with operational issues, building maintenance, grounds, custodial services, etc. at TTU


Any links or information in this article are merely provided as a convenience or informational resource. They do not imply nor represent an endorsement by Texas Tech University or its affiliates. For additional assistance, please contact the manufacturer/provider of the product/service or your preferred third-party support provider.


If you need assistance with custodial services, grounds or building maintenance, engineering services/asbestos issues, you can call 806-742-4OPS [4677] anytime day or night, including weekends. Work Control will answer from 7:45 AM until 4:45 PM, and Emergency Maintenance will respond from 4:45 PM until 7:45 AM.

If you would prefer to submit a request online:

1) Browse to

2) Find the link labeled Work Order Request and click it.

3) Fill out the information as necessary to complete your request.


Someone from Operations Division will address your request.